Comparing different size scales
Size scales can vary greatly between different manufacturers and countries of origin. The same is true of sizes from department stores and chain stores, which tend to be more generous these days, and designer labels, which are often small by comparison. There is no legislated or universal regulatory standard. Always check measurements for each size on the product detail page. If in doubt about any specifics, contact us before placing your order. Please note that we cannot exchange due to incorrect choice of size.
A note regarding Events Clothing fits:
- The majority of the Events Clothing range of tops fit with a slight ease – so a regular fit.
- The ladies tees are more fitted than the polos due to high stretch.
- Pants are varied between the European style tighter fit of Antigua Short and Cargo Pant, to the classic fit of the East Coast range.
- If a slimmer fit is needed a smaller size could be an option.
- If further assistance is required, please contact the team at Events Clothing for more specific information on styles.