Comparing different size scales
Size scales can vary greatly between different manufacturers and countries of origin. The same is true of sizes from department stores and chain stores, which tend to be more generous these days, and designer labels, which are often small by comparison. There is no legislated or universal regulatory standard. Always check measurements for each size on the product detail page. If in doubt about any specifics, contact us before placing your order. Please note that we cannot exchange due to incorrect choice of size.
A note regarding Events Clothing fits:
- The majority of the Events Clothing range of tops fit with a slight ease – so a regular fit.
- The ladies tees are more fitted than the polos due to high stretch.
- Men’s new Bow Pants and shorts are now offered in inches and measure EXACTLY as per the size.
- The existing styles of Keel and Quick Dry Shorts were offered in centimetres, also true to size but as only graded by 4cm not 5cm ( a true inch equivalent ) the inch versus centimetre is not 100% like for like on the outer spectrum of sizes
- If further assistance is required, please contact the team at Events Clothing for more specific information on styles.